- The MD-805 MKII was upgraded of MD-805m, The MD-805m is a highly specified model and created with our leading state-of-the-art design techniques as a WAVAC
- Audio Lab special 10th anniversary model of SH-833, HE-833MKII.
- The MD-805MKII transformer is compacted and separated from main unit, the transformer protected effect from magnetic and guide, they can supply pure and clean electric current to main unit.
- WAVAC special double chock transformer for B power circuit will reduce hum.
- All the tube heaters are rectified by Silicon-diode. The pi filter choke transformers are DC ignited by a large volumetric condenser to minimize hum noise.
- The signal circuit eliminates a condenser and solidifies the dynamic range by using direct coupled circuitry and transformer-coupled.
- We use large current of output transformer than MD-805m the transformer provide enough current and wide frequency response.
- The main unit protect by effect from vibration of transformer by Al fur gel will isolate all of transformer.
- The A transformer, B transformer and C transformer separated protect by effect of sound by lack of current and guide and magnetic.
- The chassis use 10mm aluminum the chassis will radiation of heat and deteriorate of sound quality by a temperature changed.
- The all that chassis done very warm and beautiful atmosphere by hairline and alumite treatment.
|Effective Power output||60W|
|Input impedance||10k ohms|
|Power supply||100,110,120,220,230,240 |
(selected when shipped)
|Load impedance||4 & 8 (16) ohms|
|Weight||Main unit : 25kg(each) |