- Phono Equalizer Amplifier, LCR-X2, basically designed by late Nobu Shishido uses the LCR element.
- u follower circuit generates low output impedance (140ohm) which prevents inductive noises.
- Separate power supply ensures the least magnetic noise from power transformer. As heater employs DC ignition system which prevents hum noise from the heater.
- Gold coated shield case for tubes reduce the noises from outside.
- Phono Equalizer Amplifier, LCR-X2, has enough gain of 38 db. It is possible to use a passive attenuator.
- Main chassis is precision machined from a 70mm thick solid block of aircraft aluminum and detailed with an aesthetic champagne-gold finish.
|Input Sensitivity |
|MM 2.5mV/47k ohm |
|Output impedance |
|Distortion rate||MM: < 0.065% / 1V output |
MC: < 0.1% / 1V output
|S/N ratio||MM:>80dB MC:>70dB|
|Power supply||100,110,120,220,230,240 |
(selected when shipped)
(excluding power supply)