- Based on its?f highly acclaimed predecessor, the HE-833v1.3, WAVAC Audio Lab is pleased to present the newly refined HE-833v2 amplifier.
- Like its?f predecessor, the HE-833v2 mono-blocks utilize the direct-heated triode 833 output tube, producing an amazing 150 Wpc of class A, Single-Ended Triode power – the most powerful SET amplifier in production.
- Special adaptation of IITC circuit using a triode-wired KT-88 driver delivers tremendous authority across the entire audible bandwidth with all the subtle flavor of the best single-ended triode amps.
- Inter-stages are direct coupled or transformer coupled, eliminating capacitors from the signal path. Therefore, no loss of sound quality, wide dynamic range, and replicate exact sound signals from its source.
- AC mains input filter, multi-element �ｽ�ｽ filters, and well-filtered DC filament supplies minimize hum and noise.
- Chassis is precision machined from a 60mm thick solid block of aerospace-grade aluminum and detailed with a handsome and durable champagne-gold finish.
- �ｽ�ｽ-G E L is used at the base of the vacuum output tube to reduce vibration.
- A sculptural lab glass canopy supported by elastomeric suspension is available for protection of the tubes.
|Effective Power output||150 watts|
|Input impedance||100k ohms|
|Power supply||100,110,120,220,230,240 |
(selected when shipped)
|Load impedance||4&8 ohms|