- The novel IITC circuit utilizes the 805 transmitting tube to its ultimate sonic potential.
- Direct coupled circuity eliminates coupling capacitors for outstanding dynamic range and uncolored sound.
- The chassis is milled out of 60mm thick block of aerospace-grade aluminum and finished in a lustrous champagne-gold.
- The specially-designed transformers used in WAVAC Audio Lab. amplifiers are custom-wound to the highest standards by TANGO, the most renowned transformer manufacturer in Japan.
- All tube sockets are machined out of solid Teflon stock and assembled with heavy gold plated phosphor bronze contacts. Elastomeric anti-vibration mounting arrangement is provide isolation the tubes from environmental vibrations.
- Gold-plated speaker jacks which will accommodate heavy audiophile speaker cabled are mounted on the top of the amplifier for easy access.
- Reduction of noise caused by electric power supply is reduced by power line input filter.
- All elegant laboratory glass canopy is fitted to the chassis with elastomeric supports for protection of the tubes.
- A highly-filtered DC filament supply reduces hum and noise.
|Effective Power output||50 watts per channel|
|Input impedance||100k ohms|
|Power consumption||500 watts|
|Power supply||100,110,120,220,230,240 |
(selected when shipped)
|Load impedance||4/8(16) ohms|