Acapella High Cecilia
The High Cecilia is the logical development of the successful concept of the horn speaker of Acapella. The High Cecilia is based on the High Violoncello but uses the more modern midrange horn of Cellini, a smaller version of the Poseidon, which first used this hypersperical horn shape. Dynamically, the known from the High Violoncello woofer and the new Central Hochtonkombination complement to an unprecedented listening experience with loudspeakers of this size. Through the increased volume compared to the Cellini playing in the bass wins sharply again contour. The case has become even more massive, which is not least reflected in the total weight of 140 kg. The novel concept the woofer dynamically to the high speed of the mid – and high frequency horn adapted. This highly musical midrange is traditional accompanied by the Acapella Ion Tweeter TW 1.
The bass foundation is provided in a sleek housing that also serves as the support for the Ion Tweeter and the spherical horn. The complete system recreates the sound of any type of music with absolute authenticity and a certain mysterious magic.
- Overall Frequency Response : 28 Hz – 40 kHz, Efficiency: ~ 93 dB / 1 W / 1 m
- Impedance 8 Ohm, Load capacity : 100 W – 1000 W / 10 ms
- Recommended power output of the amplifier : from 15 W
- Dimensions (HxWxD) : without horn 1560 x 348 x 398 mm
- Dimensions (HxWxD) : with horn 1780 x 620 x 700 mm
- Weight : ~ 140 kg