- The AC-1 utilizes only a very high quality transformer that is custom designed to WAVAC’s specifications to remove noise at the source. It removes noise from the power and ground source as well as other peripheral sources.
- The WAVAC Audio Lab AC-1’s Noise-Cut transformer was manufactured by DENKENSEIKI Laboratory Co. will remove noise that other designs noise-filters, isolation transformers and shield transformers are unable to eliminate. Typical noise-filter designs are unable to eliminate normal mode noise and simply are not effective unless impedance balancing is taken between filter and power supply. Also, they always require ground connection.
- The WAVAC AC-1’s Noise-Cut transformer and Isolation transformer are completely isolated from the main power circuit and not affected by AC source noise. It’s effective noise attenuation frequency range is 10KHz-100MHz in Normal mode noise and 0Hz-100MHz in common mode noise. As an added technical achievement to insure a pure, noise free operation, the AC-1 does not require to be grounded.
|Outlets||8 outlets |
(It’s also include ground lift switch)
- Chassis: 10mm airplane grade aluminum for a strong, rigid foundation, effective heat dissipation and low vibration to minimize transformer noise.
- Outlets: 4 Duplex (8 outlets) of user’s choice. Standard duplex outlet is high quality Hubbell.